2008年6月27日金曜日

Shopping

I went go to shopping with Chie. First, We viewed swimwear because I want to go to sea bathing. They were very cute. But, I am fat! Oh-no!!
We ate a hamburger at 1:00. It is delicious. We went to various shop. I bought a bag. It's color is gold. I am happy. I bought a sandal. It's color is gold too. I am happy. We found many pierced earring. They were very cute. But I had a little money. So I doesn't buy it. Next, I was hungry. We went to cafe. I ate an omelet containing fried rice and an chocolate parfait. They were very delicious. I am very happy.Chie ate a cake and coffee. She looks happy too. Next, I went to Chie's home. I met Chie's dog 'Miru.' She is very cute. She has a fine fur. We talk about various thing. We enjoyed talk. I had a good time.

I want a digital camera, some nice clothes, cute pierced earring and new cellular phone. But, I don't have much money. So I hold on my part-time job.

I'm sorry that I didn't write my blog until now. I am going to do my best from now on.

0 件のコメント: