2009年4月13日月曜日

Book Review1 The Gingerbread Man


I read the book "The Gingerbread man." This book's picture and story are cute. And the Gingerbread man is cute too. But I don't know why he had run away. I think he is very fast! He had run away with singing. This song is fun. At last, he was eaten by the fox. I'm very sad.
The ginger cookie is a traditional cookie. A gingerbread man is a cookie in the shape of a boy. It looks delicious! I want to eat it! I will try to make it. It was used the decoration of tree in Christmas. I want to have such Christmas. (105words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hi Ayako!
My name is Toshi, a commentator of your blog.
Nice to see you!

Do you often read Enlish books? I think it is usuful to improve your Enlish well.

Will you go to abroad in this comming summer? Where will you go?
It will be good oppotunity to experience for you. To know about another country with their culture or life style and so on. I hope you will have a good time and enjoy it.
Keep trying talk with lots of people. Good communication make you happy.

I'm looking forward to see you on next blog.
See you soon!

Toshi