2009年3月16日月曜日

08/07/28 Digital Camera Scavenger Hunt

I got up at 6:00 a.m. I ate cereal and hot tea. We left at 7:30 a.m. Today, after ESL, we did Family Panel Discussion with three hostfamily. They are very kind and fun. I asked them one question "What is minesota's famous home cooking?" They answered my question. I couldn't understand English. I'm so sorry. After Family Panel Discussion, we ate lunch. After lunch we went to Roseville Mall by cars. In car, we told Joe about many things. For example, "Happy wife. Happy life." He said "I have never said it. But I always think so." I thought he is good husband. In Mall, we did "Digital Camera Scavenger Hunt." It was game tooking appointed somethings with camera. My group was Ai, Keishi, Yuhei and I. The mall is very good. Almost things is very cheap and cute. I liked book store. There are many kind of books. There are japanese "Manga" too. Next, we went to clothes shops. The clothes is very cute. I bought a pajama. I was happy. But I want to more shopping!! I was pity. After school, I and my mother did the house cleaning. Now my house is clean. I'm happy. (199words)

0 件のコメント: