2009年3月16日月曜日

08/07/29 Red Banana

I got up at 6:30 a.m. It was fine weather. I ate cereal and hot tea. We left at 7:30 a.m. Today, after ESL, we listened to Handicap story. Lunch time, we went out for eating lunch. And we ate Box Lunch. There were a hamburger, choco, cookies, an apple and poteto chips in box linch. After lunch, we danced. It was fun. After dance, we played some game. It was fun too. And it was fine weather. So I felt comfortable. In afternoon, we went to Eagle Crest. There were many old people and children. And, the building is clean and big. After school, I and my mom went to some shop. We bought some foods. I was bought magazin. And I had a freezen. It was mixed green tea with mango. During shopping, I found red banana. I was surprised it. And I was bought very big cookie. I was surprised it too. After shopping, we went to home. And we made spaghetti. It was good. I had a nice day. (173words)

0 件のコメント: