2009年7月30日木曜日

Essay 5 The worst day in my life

This is today!! Today will be bad because I must study for a test and post a lot of thing on my blog. I'm in a corner; I'm going to get credit or no credit.
I have a test tomorrow. The test is about Japanese. I'm Japanese but I don't know that Japanese is deep and hard. There are a lot of words which I didn't hear in textbook. Unfortunately, the range is very wide. And I cut this class six times, so I must get over 80 point in this test for getting the credit. I hate me!!
Next, I must post a lot of thing on my blog for getting Writing3 credit. There are deadline, I must post two essays and some book reviews by tomorrow otherwise I will get the credit. I didn't get the credit last year. And I must get the credit, because we have job hunting next year. I regret that I didn't post regularly. I hate me!!
I found it is important to work regularly and industriously. (174words)

0 件のコメント: