2009年12月7日月曜日

Movie Review 5

I watched the movie ‘Groundhog Day.’ The main character is Phil Connors. He is a TV meteorologist. He was selfish and has a lot of confidence. His producer is Rita. She was very pretty and kind. His cameraman is Larry. He has some mustache. In winter, they went to Pennsylvania because they must report on the festival on February 2. The festival is the annual Groundhog Day festival with Punxsutawney Phil. Phil Connors didn’t want to report the festival because he thought he is very famous and he should report bigger news. But a strange occurrence came to him. When he got up at 6:00a.m, he notices a strange. He looked out. He notices that today is Groundhog Day, it is February 2! He repeated Groundhog Day every day. He had an idea. It is to do wrongs because tomorrow didn’t come. First, he enjoyed the situation a little. But he tired the situation. He killed himself again and again. But when he got up at 6:00a.m, he returned to Groundhog Day. He tried telling the situation to Rita. First, Rita didn’t believe him. But he was eased by time with Rita. And he changed himself. He became very kind. And everyone trusted him. Rita loved him. He loved her too. They had a happy time. Next day, he also got up at 6:00a.m. There was Rita next him! And the day wasn’t Groundhog Day! It was February 3! He was very happy. And he decided to live in the town with Rita.
I thought he is tough because if I encounter such situation, I would go mad soon. When I watched the movie half, the movie confused me. The movie’s end was happy. So I was really happy. The movie told me very important things. I thought that I will do a good deed. (305words)

0 件のコメント: