2009年12月7日月曜日

My Favorit Sweet

I like sweets. Especially, I like sweet potato because it is very delicious. Today, I ate a potato steamed. It was good and sweet. I always eat sweet potato when I am hungry. My dog likes sweet potatoes too. She always comes to me when I eat a sweet potato. She always tries to rob my potato from me. So I finish eating early. My grandmother likes sweet potato too. She always eats it. And she makes some potato steamed for me. She can tell delicious potatoes from other potatoes. I think potatoes are very good food. Let’s eat potatoes! (100words)

2 件のコメント:

Madelyne Reis さんのコメント...

Hello! I've been reading your blog and it's very interesting! I don't know how I stumbled upon it; I was probably browsing for something about Japanese food. Japanese food is my favorite cuisine, and I hope to go there one day just to try the food=). Though I'm sure the sights are amazing as well. I live in America. I love sweet potatoes too! I eat a steamed one pretty much everyday. They're lovely because they taste so sweet all by themselves. Your English is very good! I can't make head or tail of Japanese, but I want to learn it someday. Right now I'm learning Spanish and French, which are a lot easier if English is your native language. Just wanted to say hello.

ayako さんのコメント...

Hello! Thank you for comment. My English is still very poor. I want to be good at English someday. Japan is good country. And Japan has deep and interesting culture. I am glad that you have interest in Japan.