2009年3月11日水曜日

08/07/25 Ai's host house

Today, I got up at 6:30 a.m. And I went to school. We learned "Backword" in ESL. For example, "AYAKO" → "OKAYA." 10:30 a.m, we listened to speech. She is professor of Psychology. The speech was about adoption. After speech, we had lunch with Joe and his wife Linda. I did not like Bethel University's poteto salada. After lunch, we did dice game. I was very lucky girl. After school, Ai came my house. She loves Riley. Of course, I love Riley too. He was my host dog. Next, we went to Ai's house. We played with Abigail. She was Ai's host family. She is two years old. She is very cute and naughty. Next, we had dinner. After dinner, I and Ai walked around Ai's house. We met a boy and a dog "Lakusis" and their family. We talked them. I had a good time. (146words)

0 件のコメント: