2009年3月11日水曜日

08/07/26 Picnic

I got up at 7:00a.m. I had breakfast. I had a bread and scrambled egg. I was very full. We went to dog park with Riley in this morning. There were a lot of dogs. They are very cute!! They are free in the park. They run, jump and swim in river. The river is Mississippi river. They looked happy. In afternoon, we went to shop "Target." There are a lot of things. I like there. I bought underewars. Next, we went to Chinese restaurant. I ordered Lemonade. But, I surprised it. The color was pink!! The chinese foods were good. The cleak told me that I look Korean. It was fun. Next, we went to another shop "Cub Food." My mother bought brocoli etc.
And, we went to our home. And we made blocoli salad. After that we went to party. The party is interesting. Everyone brought foods. A lot of people came in the house. We played football. I and Ai ate hamburgers and salads. We ate homemade cakes. They are very sweet. And I learned "Happy wife, happy life." This is husband's word. I had a good time. (191words)

0 件のコメント: