2009年3月11日水曜日

Arriving in Minnesota

I found my diary. I went Minnesota for a month last year. I wrote this diary my Minnesota's life. I write this dialy.


08/7/22 I went to Minnesota. I had homestay program.
Today, was very long day. I started from my house for America.
We assembled in our university at 6:45a.m. We went to Fukuoka airport by bus.
I was very sleepy. It was clear day. I felt comfortable. I and Yuki had sandwiches in airport. And we went to Haneda airport by plane. I don't like plane. I had stomachache. And we went to Narita airport by bus. The airport have strict security.
Next, we went to Minnesota by plane. We rode on plane for 11 hours. It was very telling. At length the plane arrived in Minnesota. I was very happy. Many hostfamily was waiting for us. It moved me. Then, Japan was midnight, but Minnesota was noon.
Next, I and my hostmom went to Mexican restaurant with Ai and her hostfamily.
After lunch, I was mom went to grocery store. American has many kind of milk.
And there are many cookies and cereals. After shopping, we went to park. I and my friends introduced Japanese tradition games. Today was very long day. (206words)

0 件のコメント: