2010年1月15日金曜日

Book Review 6

I read a book. The name is ‘Discovering Planets.’ The solar system is made up of the sun, the planets and other bodies, like comets. There are nine planets. People could see five planets in the sky without the use of telescopes. The five planets were Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. There are another three planets that cannot be seen without the use of telescopes. They are Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. And the book shows me three astronomers discovered the three planets. Uranus was discovered by William Herschel in 1781. Neptune was discovered by Johann Galle in 1846. Pluto was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh in 1930. I am interested in space and planets. Space is very mysterious and very big. When I was child, my dream was being the astronomer. And I wanted to research space and planets. I didn’t know the astronomers discovered the three planets until I read the book. They are great and cool! Space is infinity. Before, I had worries. But when I looked up in the night sky, I found we and my worries are very tiny. And I was comfortable. Space has a lot of mysteries. I hope that space mysteries are solved.(200words)

0 件のコメント: