2010年1月10日日曜日

My three treasures

I have three treasures. One of my treasures is CD of “BUMP OF CHICKEN.” I like “BUMP OF CHICKEN.” They are band men. I like the vocal’s voice. When I am tired, I listen to his voice. His voice makes me relaxing. Their music make me exciting. Their music makes me vigorously So I always buy their CD when they release new CD. They almost don’t appear on TV. So I want to see them. And I want to see them. And I want to listen to naked voices and live performances. I have never go to their concert. Next month, there is their concert in Fukuoka. I cannot be going to go to it. I regret that I cannot be going to it. So I want to go to it sometime. One of my treasures is my dog. Her name is Kyarameru. She likes to eat foods. Especially she likes meats. So she is fat. She likes to go to walk. She is very friendly. I always go to bed with her. She has very big eyes. She is very cute. One of my treasures is my friends. I always talk to my worry. My friends always listen to my talk for real. My friends are very kind. I want to encourage my friends when they have any worries. I want to more enjoy many things with them. I want to make many memories with them. I owe what I am very happy to these my treasures.(248words)

0 件のコメント: