2010年1月23日土曜日

Book Review 12

I read a book. The name is ‘Dogs at Work.’ Dogs are often called ‘people’s best friends.’ They make good pets because they are loyal, playful and intelligent. Dogs don’t just make great pets. They help people in many different ways. For example; helping people with sight problems to move around safely, helping make stays in hospital more enjoyable for people, care for people with a disability and stop drugs and other illegal goods from coming into a country. The book shows me their works. Guide dogs help people who have major sight problems to move around safely. Hospital dogs are dogs that are companions for people who are in hospital or in homes for the elderly. Care dogs help people who have an illness or injury that affects the use of their hands, arms, legs or back. Sniffer dogs are trained to detect certain smells. Most sniffer dogs are used to detect illegal drugs, explosives or other dangerous devices. Dogs that help people are trained when they are puppies. And they make people happy. I thought dogs are great. They make people happy. I follow them. I love dog. I think dogs are very loyal and pure. I have a dog. But she is lazy and she always sleeps. But when she finds food, her eyes are brightening. I love her.(222words)

0 件のコメント: