2010年1月19日火曜日

Book Review 8

I read a book. The name is ‘The Great Wall of China.’ The Great Wall of China is the longest man-made structure on earth. The wall has a distance of more than 4000 kilometers across north of china. The wall is an important historical site. And the wall was joined on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1987. The wall was originally built as a form of defense to keep invader out. But today, millions of tourists visit China to see The Great Wall. The book’s narrator is a girl love China. She studies Chinese language at school. As a part of their studies, she and her classmates visited China. It was their best time. Their best memory was visiting the Great Wall of China. When she saw the wall first, she was amazed and impressed. They had a guide called Ran. And she told them about the wall and the wall’s history. And narrator showed me about Chinese history and the wall. The narrator says the wall is like a dragon rising up from the ground. I think so too. I know the wall from childhood. China has strong civilization and deep history. I was surprised that the wall is MAN-MADE structure on earth. The workers were very hard. I think the workers had a lot of guts. I like china. And I am interested in Chinese history. China has very long past. I learned Chinese history in world history class when I was junior high school student. But I couldn’t learn the words by heart. So I want to learn Chinese history again. I want to visit China. If I visit china, I will go to the Great Wall of China. China has very great places. I know some great places because I saw the places on TV. For example, I want to visit Guilin. Guilin is very beautiful site. Someday, I want to visit Guilin and see beautiful scene. I have Chinese friend. She speaks Japanese and English. I think she is great. I went to go to Kumamoto castle with her. We took a lot of picture. And we eat lunch. We had a good time. In March, she go back China. So I want to do a lot of talk with her.(377words)

0 件のコメント: